15th January 2017, 04:04 PM
Anchl slj

Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 60% marks in the exam. Now I want to join Merchant Navy so I want to know am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Commerce stream student join Merchant Navy? How can I join Merchant Navy?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  3. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy?
  5. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy?
  6. Can commerce students join merchant navy?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  8. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  9. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  10. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  11. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 64% marks?
  12. How can I join merchant navy if my stream is commerce?
  13. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy without appearing in NDA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after Graduation if I secure less than 60% marks in 12th?
  16. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  18. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
21st January 2017, 12:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchl slj View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 60% marks in the exam. Now I want to join Merchant Navy so I want to know am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, you are not eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing Class 12th with Commerce stream. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible for the Merchant Navy courses. There are various courses are there in the merchant navy field like B.E or B.Tech in Marine Engineering, B.Sc Nautical Science and B.E Harbor and Ocean Engineering. The admission to the courses will be done through an entrance examination. The aspirant should be physically fit to join the course.
2nd June 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th with Commerce stream? How can I join the Merchant Navy?

Hello respected Mam/Sir, I'm Yashasvi currently I'm in class 11th with commerce stream and I want to go in Merchant Navy. So could you please suggest me something about this it will be very helpful to me.
Thankyou.
2nd March 2021, 05:26 PM
Maahi14

Hello, the eligibility to apply for Merchant Navy is 12th standard with Science background only.
If you haven't pursued your 12th from science stream that is physics, chemistry, maths then you are not eligible to apply for Merchant Navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?