12th January 2017, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and now I want to pursue ITI Diploma. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Do I have to complete a Degree course for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required for TC Post in the Indian Railways?
  3. How can I become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Engine Driver?
  4. Qualification, age and physical fitness required for Train Driver?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to become a TC in the Indian Railways? Do I have to give any entrance exam?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Train Engine Driver (Loco Pilot)?
  7. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  8. Which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  9. How much should I score in the entrance exam to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  10. What is the qualification criteria required to join the Indian Navy? Which entrance exam should I write?
  11. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?
  12. What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear?
  13. Can a Girl become driver in Railways? Procedure to be followed?
  14. What steps should I follow after completing B.Sc scoring 55% marks to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  15. How can I become a Train Driver?
  16. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? -- [New]
  17. How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?
  18. Required qualification and age criteria to become Guard of Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
13th January 2017, 10:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

For recruitment as train driver the candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination by RRB for final recruitment.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed ITI/Diploma/Polytechnic in diesel engine, mechanic and electrical from a recognised institutions.

The age limit to appear for examination is 18-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for final selection.

No, you do not need to pursue degree course to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
14th January 2017, 06:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and now I want to pursue ITI Diploma. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Do I have to complete a Degree course for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of ITI or Diploma course, you are eligible for train driver in Indian Railway. This exam is conducted by Indian Railway.

Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
25th February 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, I have complied DME & i have complied scout&guide rajaya puraskar,with more sport certificate.
can i get any job in railway,hot to i proceed further.
10th May 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir am studying in 10 standard I want to be a train Dover so,please Tel me what I should complete my studies to become a train driver ? What should I do or tel me qualities to become so .I am real railway fans so please report me soon plz?
8th November 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have studies bsc.computer science now I can join in Indian railway for train driver
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?