8th December 2016, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I am very much interested in getting a job in the Indian Railways so I want to know which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  3. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply? -- [New]
  4. Can I write any entrance for job in Railways after intermediate?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required for TC Post in the Indian Railways?
  6. What is the qualification criteria required to become a TC in the Indian Railways? Do I have to give any entrance exam?
  7. What can I do after completing my diploma course? Information about government jobs for EE branch
  8. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?
  9. Which is required for getting job in Railways, Diploma or Degree?
  10. What are the job opportunities available in Indian railways, tourism and airlines after completion of B.Sc course?
  11. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  12. How to get a job in Indian Railways? What are the necessary steps? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job in Railways and what exams to write?
  14. Will I get a job in Indian Railways after Post Graduating from Commerce?
  15. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  16. How to get a good job in Indian Railways after passing B.Tech 4 years
  17. Can I be eligible to write government railway exam? I am a final year CSE student
  18. Am I eligible to sit for any central railways technical exam? Are there any government jobs available?
9th December 2016, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Basic educational qualification required to get job in Indian Railways is "Only a Graduate Degree". Yes, candidates whoever successfully pass their Graduation are eligible to apply for Indian Railways recruitment.

As you are presently pursuing 12th Class, I suggest you to pursue Graduation first in order to be eligible. Soon after completion of Graduation you can then apply for Indian Railways Recruitment.
10th December 2016, 03:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I am very much interested in getting a job in the Indian Railways so I want to know which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

You can study any degree from a recognized university to apply for a job in Indian Railways. For example you can apply for Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC) post after completion of graduation in any field.
Yes, you have to appear for the written examination and document verification for the selection to the ECRC. The written test will be conducted in two stages preliminary and final. The competition for the Railway jobs is very high. So you have to prepare well to clear the examinations. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will conduct the examinations and recruitment. The RRB website link is Click Here
28th March 2017, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,lam studying in class 12th and very much interested in getting a job in the Indian railway so I want to know which degree course is required to get a job in Indian railways?do I have write any entrance exam?please answer as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?