21st February 2017, 12:20 PM
CXJ012922

What is the qualification criteria required for TC Post in the Indian Railways?

Respected Sir, I want to become a TC in the Indian Railways and I am currently studying in class 12th so I want to know what is the qualification criteria required for TC Post in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I need to write to become a TC? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification criteria required to get a job at Ticket counter in the Indian Railways?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become a TC in the Indian Railways? Do I have to give any entrance exam?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Train Driver in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  4. Qualifications required for the post of TTE in Indian Railways?
  5. Required qualification and age criteria to become Guard of Indian Railways?
  6. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  7. Which degree course is required to get a job in the Indian Railways? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  8. Required Qualification for the position of Ticket Checker in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Qualification required to get an Officer job in Indian Railway after 12th? Which type of post is available in Railways?
  10. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  11. Can a 12th with PCM and B.Sc Computer Science with Mathematics (Statistics) eligible to apply for Loco Pilot job?
  12. Minimum education qualifications required for TTA post in Indian Railways? Career prospects in future?
  13. What is the qualification required to do diploma in railways? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria for the position of TTE in Indian Railways?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to get a job in the Indian Railways?
  17. Indian Railways job qualification, age limit and notification details?
  18. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
24th February 2017, 01:45 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the qualification criteria required for TC Post in the Indian Railways?

You are studying in 12th standard and want to become Ticket Collector in Indian Railways in future. Indian Railway conducts Non Technical Graduate Exam for the recruitment of Ticket Collector and various other posts.

>> The minimum eligibility criteria is that student must possess graduation degree from a recognized board or university. The age limit is 18 to 32 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

>>In my opinion you have to do graduation from any recognized university. In the meanwhile of your graduation course, you can start your preparation for Railway job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?