16th November 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Nursing and I am in the final year of the course. I want to know am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission and course duration?
  2. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  3. Can I pursue MBBS after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course?
  4. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc (Nursing)? Is it possible?
  5. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad? -- [New]
  7. Admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc in Nursing?
  8. Can I pursue PhD after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  10. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing?
  11. Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction?
  12. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  13. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  15. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing
  16. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  17. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  18. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
18th November 2016, 03:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission?

Yes, you will be eligible to appear for MBBS entrance examination and after qualifying in it eligible for admission in course.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination as NEET is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board and must have PCB as main paper.

The age limit is 17-25 years with relaxation in age for reserved category. For more information about examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.
18th November 2016, 04:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission?

Yes, you can surely pursue MBBS after B.Sc nursing degree but the degree will not help you in any way. You will be eligible for first year admission only as there is no lateral entry admission for MBBS courses. You have to appear for entrance exams like NEET for admission.

Also, according to your age, you will be eligible for all India government or private medical colleges. Just make sure that you have performed well in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?