4th February 2017, 09:02 PM
zabaaz

Which Degree courses are available that I can pursue after completing Intermediate with Science stream?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Science stream and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which Degree courses are available that I can pursue after completing Intermediate with Science stream? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)?
  2. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  3. Which course should I pursue after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream? Which course has the best career scope? -- [New]
  4. Can I pursue B.Sc course if I did not have Science in my Intermediate?
  5. Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC?
  6. Which faculty should I choose for a better career after passing SSC with 90 to 95%?
  7. Can I do BBA course after completion of Science stream with PCM subject?
  8. Is Diploma degree equivalent to Intermediate?
  9. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to study diploma in pharmacy after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  12. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  13. How to join merchant navy after clearing 12th with Maths
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing Intermediate with Arts stream? How can I apply for admission?
  15. Is it possible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group?
  16. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I apply for the courses?
  17. Which group of subjects should I choose in Intermediate with Science stream to apply for NEET exam?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after completing B.Sc (H) in Instrumentation? Which other courses can I pursue?
10th February 2017, 01:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Degree courses are available that I can pursue after completing Intermediate with Science stream?

After completion of your Intermediate with Science stream, you can pursue your higher studies in any of the degree courses mentioned below :-

=> Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology
=> Bachelor of Arts
=> Bachelor of Business Administration
=> Bachelor of Computer Applications
=> MBBS
=> BDS
=> BHMS
=> BAMS
=> BUMS
=> B.Sc.
=> B.V.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?