28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course?

Sir/Mam, I would like to admission of my daughter in ahmedabad polytechnic in architectural assistantship in diploma...so i would like to know that how much percentage she required to take admission in that college...after what is the process to take admission in degree...is their any reserve sheet for diploma holder. I came to know that those who completed diploma with first class they will get 50% fees off in degree by gujarat government. After completed diploma in architecture which are the other courses she can able to do?

With Regards,
Bhavik shah

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  2. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma course 3 years with CS?
  6. How to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma with CS course?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for graduation course after completion of diploma in Ahmedabad?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for AMIE after completion of CS diploma for 3 years?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma course in CS?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course after completion of 2 years ITI in Electrical? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to appear for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for degree course after completion of diploma and one year gap?
  14. Is diploma course completion equal to completion of a degree? Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in degree from Pune after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure to do diploma in Marine after completion of 10th standard?

16th March 2017, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course?

You need to apply for lateral entry exam for second year admission in the degree course of same stream. Diploma holders are eligible for direct second year admission through entrance exam.

Hence, apply for the entrance exam which is usually conducted on state level. Admission will be on the basis of merit through counselling.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?