7th March 2017, 10:33 AM
SUNDAR PRASANTH

Which course is better to do after completion of EEE to get a better job in future?

I finished EEE. I would like to study course. Which course studying to get better job? Please tell me. It will be of great help if you can list me down all the specific courses which I can take up next. Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thanks!

8th March 2017, 07:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to do after completion of EEE to get a better job in future?

It is best to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in EEE after completion of your three years Diploma in EEE course from a recognized board. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B. E /B.Tech course through lateral entry admission. After completion of your Bachelor's degree course with good subject knowledge from a recognized university, you can get good job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?