10th June 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Salary offered in top companies with degree in B.Tech in Food Technology?

Sir what will be the salary offered in top companies with a degree in b-tech in foodtechnology

31st October 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary offered in top companies with degree in B.Tech in Food Technology?

What are the different courses that can be pursuid after b.tech(food technology)? And the colleges offering those courses?
31st January 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary offered in top companies with degree in B.Tech in Food Technology?

sir, what will be the salary offered to a M.tech degree holder in food and nutrition technology?
18th May 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

I want to know more about the colleges offering food and nutrition courses
15th October 2012, 09:40 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

I can understand that salary is much important but at that time company also consider the skills that you have. Well, If we talk about general salary or basic grade pay then your starting salary will be 25,000/-. But you have to clear the test conducted by the company with good score.

GOOD LUCK.
10th April 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Salary offered in top companies with degree in B.Tech in Food Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir what will be the salary offered in top companies with a degree in b-tech in foodtechnology
hello what can we expect about our salary after our studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?