1st May 2017, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Will I be rejected in visa interview for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed 12th standard from NIOS board?

I got 60 in TOEFL IBT, they are low but accepted in the college I am going.
Completed 12th from Delhi state board NIOS because I failed in 12th and have 2 backlogs but I have cleared them by changing 2 subjects in NIOS. Is there any chances of rejection?

1st May 2017, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be rejected in visa interview for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed 12th standard from NIOS board?

No, you will not be rejected in Visa Interview for doing higher studies in Abroad even if you have completed your 12th standard from NIOS Board. If you have secured admission in any of the Abroad University and if you have valid TOEFL examinations score and good financial status, you are eligible to study study visa for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?