12th June 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Information about private or management quote seats in MBBS with minimum fees of about 2-2.5 Lakhs PA?

i want to get information about the private or managment qouta seats in mbbs with minimum fees about(2-2.5)lakh p.a .i have alreary given the punjab pmet test and i scored 188 marks which are very low i want to get addmission in mbbs plz sir/madam inform me about the colleges.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges for MBA which conduct their own exam?
  2. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the fee structure of Medical colleges?
  4. Minimum fee structure for MBBS in India?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  6. What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?
  7. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  8. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise?
  9. Minimum fees per annum for doing MBBS in governemnt as well as private college? List of such colleges in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  10. Is it advisable to take 30 lakhs loan for doing MBBS in private medical college in India?
  11. How to become a Pilot after obtaining an engineering degree? Will Aeronautical Engineering help me in future?
  12. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  13. What is the fees for private seats for MBBS course in SN medical college
  14. Information about MBBS management quota seats in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
  15. List of good private institutes for MBBS course? How much is the donation and fees?
  16. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  17. Minimum fees required for MBBS management quota
  18. Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?
12th November 2011, 02:14 AM
Beready

Default Re: Information about private or management quote seats in MBBS with minimum fees of about 2-2.5 Lakhs PA?

friend,

don't take the admission through management quota ,
because through it a lot of money is being used.
so try for one year more and give the exam
good luck.
7th December 2011, 11:53 PM
Jayesh murbade

Default Re: Information about private or management seats in MBBS with minimum fees of about 2-2.5 Lakhs PA?

i want to get information about the private or managment qouta seats in mbbs with minimum fees about(2-2.5)lakh
10th May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about private or management quote seats in MBBS with minimum fees of about 2-2.5 Lakhs PA?

I had scorE 50% in 12th board I belong to gujrat n I had sore 43% in gujcet n I belong to sc caste plz tel me I. Will get addmission in mbbs plz sir tell me I will get addmission or nt plz reply
7th August 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i did 12 in 2012 nd scored 95 in physics 86 in chemistry 80 in bio nd 66 in english plz suggest good private college in madhya pradesh or in uttar pradesh
9th July 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

i got 70 percent in my 12 standard i want to study mbbs in hyderabad without donation with minimum fees 2 to 5 lacs can u suggest...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?