2nd August 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for M.Sc entrance exam in AMU University after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?

Tips to prepare for M.Sc entrance exam in AMU University after completion of B.Sc Mathematics? Can you please give me your best suggestions to ensure that I will clear the exam without any issues? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
4th August 2017, 10:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for M.Sc entrance exam in AMU University after completion of B.Sc Mathematics?

Tips to prepare for MSc entrance exam:

Firstly make a timetable and strictly follow it.

MSc entrance exam is consist of all those questions which you have studied in your BSc syllabus.

If possible you can also go for coaching classes if you think you are in need.

Read each and everything carefully and clear your concepts.

Follow the tips of students who have cleared the entrance exam in previous year.

Practice previous year question papers as much as you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?