3rd January 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get domicile certificate for further studies in Maharashtra?

I have born in Savarkunda and permanent resident Savarkundla in Gujarat's and did 1 to 10 class in Mumbai Maharashtra completed and now board class more study another state and I quickly want this domicile certificate. Please help I want this certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  2. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  3. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  4. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  5. Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Mumbai for 10th student of Abu Dhabi?
  6. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra?
  7. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  8. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  9. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  10. How to apply for domicile certificate in Andheri, Mumbai of Maharashtra state?
  11. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  12. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  13. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  14. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  15. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  16. Is my Tamilnadu SC certificate valid in Maharashtra?
  17. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
10th January 2018, 03:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get domicile certificate for further studies in Maharashtra?

You can't get the domicile certificate of another state, if you are not permanent resident of the same state. You need to fulfill the criteria to get such certificate.

If you are not a voter of Maharashtra, then it will be difficult to get such certificates. You must have address proof and identity proof of the same state to get domicile certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?