27th January 2018, 08:12 PM
Shrish dwivedi

What is the procedure of doing Company Secretary course after 12th Commerce?

What is the procedure of doing course of Company Secretary after 12th Commerce? By when should I apply and what is the course fees? What is the career prospect of this course? What type of jobs are available for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course for company secretary after completion of 12th in commerce?
  2. Am I eligible to join Computer Science at graduate level having passed 12th from Commerce stream? -- [New]
  3. How to join in company secretary after passing 12th with 86% in commerce?
  4. Procedure to join company secretary course after 12th commerce?
  5. What are the subjects available in Company Secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream
  7. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  8. Procedure to do Ph.D after completion of Company Secretary course?
  9. Information about company secretary course? Should I go for company secretary or ICWAI course?
  10. Can I do company secretary course after 12th commerce?
  11. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  12. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  13. Is company secretary course good for me if I have just given my 12th exam and have opted for commerce with Maths?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for CS course abraod after completion of 12th?
  15. Courses that I should do with my CS?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing Company Secretary course? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  17. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?
  18. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
31st January 2018, 08:54 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of doing Company Secretary course after 12th Commerce?

Company Secretary is a professional course after 12th. There are three stages of this course:

Foundation Programme.

Executive Programme.

Professional Programme.

12th passed candidates are eligible for foundation course. Admission to CS course is open throughout the year. For December, 2018 Foundation exam, you must apply for exam before 31st March, 2018.

The examination fee is Rs 1200 for foundation course. You can get good jobs in corporate sector for effective functioning of a company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?