2nd March 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Should I start preparation for BPSC exam being a student of B.Tech 2nd year?

Sir, I am a student of B.Tech, pursuing 2nd year. I want to make my career in Government services. I would like to give BPSC exam to enter in BPSC. So, is it the right time for doing preparation for this exam? Suggest me some preparation tips.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I start preparation for BPSC exam being a student of B.Tech 2nd year? -- [New]
  2. How to start preparation for CDS exam? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  3. How to start preparation for civils exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  4. How to start the preparation for LEET exam? I am a student of diploma 2nd year ECE
  5. How can I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  6. Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student
  7. How to start the preparation for CAT entrance exam?
  8. How to prepare for IAS while doing B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How should I start my GATE preparation? I am a B.Tech 1st year student
  10. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?
  12. Should I start preparation for GATE being a B.E. 2nd year student? Is it a barrier if having backlog in B.E. 1st year?
  13. From when should I start preparation of GATE being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student? Download syllabus and e-books for preparation?
  14. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  15. How to manage time to prepare for GATE along with preparation of semester's exam? Study materials for preparation?
  16. Where should I start preparation for MS being a candidate of 2nd year B.Tech of PTU?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in BPSC exam being a B.Com 1st year student? Syllabus of BPSC exam?
  18. Suitable books for preparation of BPSC exam? Tips for preparation?
20th March 2018, 09:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I start preparation for BPSC exam being a student of B.Tech 2nd year?

If you are good at academics, then I can suggest you that you may start preparing for BPSC Examination at 2nd year of B.Tech. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for BPSC recruitment.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you have more than 2 years to appear in BPSC Examination's, I can say that you have a lot of time to prepare for it.

>> You may take the help of best coaching institutes, so that you will be able to prepare for this recruitment in weekends. Some of the top institutes offer coaching for candidates during Saturdays and Sundays.

>> But if you are not good at B.Tech studies, then I suggest you concentrate well on B.Tech studies first and then later at 3rd or 4th year of B.Tech you may then start preparing for BPSC Examination.
20th March 2018, 10:38 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I start preparation for BPSC exam being a student of B.Tech 2nd year?

Yes you must start the preparation for BPSC entrance examination. Candidates are eligible to appear for examination only after completion of degree or in the final year of degree.

Candidate must have to do better preparation to qualify for all the stages of examination.

Start preparation for examination as according to syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?