21st January 2013, 06:32 PM
sunidhigoel3

How to start the preparation for LEET exam? I am a student of diploma 2nd year ECE

respected sir/mam

I am student of diploma 2nd year(e.c.e).I want to know that how to start preparation for LEET exam.Its a humble request please do reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam
  2. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  3. Date of LEET entrance exam for B.Tech direct 2nd year admission? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  6. How can I start preparation for GATE without taking coaching? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  7. How to start preparation for CDS exam? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  8. How to start preparation for civils exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  9. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  10. Date of filling of LEET forms of IP university? Procedure to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  11. How can I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  12. Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student
  13. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  14. What is the date of sale of forms for LEET? I have completed diploma in ECE with 63%
  15. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  16. I am an ECE B.Tech student : How to start preparation for JTO exam?
  17. What is the syllabus for LEET exam? I am pursuing diploma in ECE final year
  18. How should I prepare for GATE exam?
27th June 2013, 12:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start the preparation for LEET exam? I am a student of diploma 2nd year ECE

You should make preparation for LEET from now onwards. Pattern for LEET varies with University that carries out the same. Syllabus for the test is based on the topics covered under diploma. Dedicate at least 2 -3 hours daily to prepare for the entrance test (based on a convenient time table). Previous year questions on LEET will help you in exam preparation.
15th August 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start the preparation for LEET exam? I am a student of diploma 2nd year ECE

please tell me the books for the preparation of LEET exam and also provide me the last year LEET exam ques. Paper
13th November 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi.
We are providing best coaching for LEET.we are situated in Delhi pritampura. Our Institute is AOEC in pritampura and south delhi malviya nagar. We are providing notes,assignment,previous solved papers.Mock test and interview preparations too.

For further details you can contact on [email protected].
Deepali jain:9899930329.
13th November 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi.
We are providing best coaching for LEET and JE too.We are situated in Delhi pritampura. Our Institute is AOEC in pritampura and south delhi malviya nagar. We are providing notes,assignment,previous solved papers.Mock test and interview preparations too..Notes in hard an soft copy..Special guest lectures...Weekdays and weekend batches too.

For further details you can contact on [email protected].
Deepali jain:9899930329.
7th June 2015, 04:00 PM
meabhishek7196

hi,
I m Abhishek Haryana leet rank 40,Sliet leet rank 62,Ipu leet rank 1027,Thapar leet rank 35.
As lateral entry exam is not so popular so their is not enough stuff present on internet and not enough books are present for it.
So i m gone a tell u easy and scoring way of preparing for leet exam...

HARYANA LEET-:for preparing haryana leet you have to buy AG Publication Leet Book..which cointain different question of different branches...so u have to read all its theory carefully.of every branch.u have to make sure that u make ur branch portion strongest of all.and THe book cointain section D u must crame all the MCQ questions of it.It is necessary.U also have to put high stress on MATHS,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY portion from ur subject book which u have studied in ur semester.For preparing other branches..u have to read summary of particular branch book.Their is one book named BEEE(Basics of Electronics and electrical Engineering).u have to read its summary this will cover up ur electronics all well as electrical portion.And in this exam all matter is luck.So u have to score at least 45 above out of 90 to get good rank.And one trick in this paper thir is no negative marking so after you are sure that u have attempt at least 30 questions correct then apply all options B this will help u out.and their is no negative marking in this exam.AG PUBLICATION book have some mistakes in it but maximum questions are correct it u have any doubt in it u have to correct them from internet or verify from ur friend of that branch.And one advice try to get exam not on first day of exam schedule.SO this is all about haryana

SLIET LEET-:sliet leet is not too much different of haryana leet but in haryana u have all branches syllabus in one paper except in this their are groups of paper just like computer,electronics and electrical have one group mechenical,production and automobile have one group.In this way THe boy from computer give the same paper as of electronics one and the merit of rank is in particular group.suppose u got 62 rank so this rank is in ur group mean that if u are from computer the students of electrical and electronics are in this group and their ranks.Their is negative marking if 1/4 in this exam.The enterence of diploma student in SLIET is means of two ways i.e vertical entry and direct entry.Vertical entry is for the students of which persue their diploma from SLIET and direct entry for those who persue their diploma from other polytechnics.

IPU LEET:-for preparing ipu leet u have to follow same procedure as of haryana.in that their is negative marking.of 1/4.and their is all same as haryana

THAPAR LEET:-I have to say that thapar leet exam's level is best of all.You have to study hard for it.In this exam u have to give only yours branchs exam.The question level are too good so you have a good knowledge of ur subjects the paper is of 150 marks in which their is negtive marking so score is low of every student.So for thapar leet prepration no book is adviceable.you have to study only ur branch book carefully,also some english(synonyms,antonims) which yoy get in styaprakshan publication book.I m attaching thapar leet result with it so yoy all get some idea from it.So this is all about thapar leet.

Preferred books for Different leet exams
HARYANA LEET:-AG PUBLICATION(have some mistakes so correct them from net)
SLIET LEET:-AG PUBLICATION,SATYAPRAKSHAN PUBLICATION
IPU LEET:-SATYAPRAKSHAN PUBLICATION
THAPAR LEET:-SATYAPRAKSHAN PUBLICATIONS,your own branch books
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LEET_Result-2015.pdf(367.9 KB, 296 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?