28th June 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?

hi,i have done my BSc in biotechnology and MBA in biotechnology and i want further pursue my studies but i dont know which are the further courses and which universities provides that courses?and is it better to do from INDIA or from ABROAD?

I WOULD BE HIGHLY OBIDGE IF ANSWER THE QUESTION, WAITING FOR REPLY .

THANKING YOU .

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  2. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  3. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  4. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  5. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  6. Is there any crash courses related to biotech field?
  7. Institute offering Ph.D in Animal Biotech in Abroad
  8. List of courses available in India after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Is this possible to do courses related to Pharmacy or Cosmetics?
  9. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  11. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  12. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  13. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course?
  14. Any universities are offering BSc Biotech?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for M.Sc Biotech in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotech? -- [New]
  16. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  17. MBA in Biotech?? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What can I do after 12th with medical stream without passing PMT test?
16th August 2011, 12:58 AM
vickyvidhate

Default Re: Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?

hi , friend i think there r many courses to do like gre , phd. , m.s. .....! its on u that where ur interest . for higher study u must go abrod .so u study for gre ok best of luck for ur future !!
2nd March 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?

Is there any preparatory course after sybsc biotech for better job opportunities after graduating in the same field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?