29th April 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in Patna Sahib Polytechnic College for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Civil Engineering admission in PSPC?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  3. How many Diploma in Civil Engineering seats are available PSPC?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  5. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  8. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering?
  9. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study B.Arch for Civil Engineering Diploma 3rd year student?
  10. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  11. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma Civil in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  14. Admission procedure to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha? -- [New]
  18. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
4th June 2018, 07:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?

"Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC"

Admission procedure:--

In order to get admission in Diploma in Civil Engineering from Patna Sahib Polytechnic College, you will have to sit in the "Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE)". Selection will be done on the basis of rank obtained in DCECE. So you have to score good marks in the entrance exam to get admission in this college. On the basis of merit list, you will be called for the counseling procedure.
You have to fill your choice of colleges for admission according to your rank. The seat will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank, choices filled by candidates, category reservation and seat availability in colleges. You will have to clear the*medical test round*and thereafter you will be eligible to get admission.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?