1st June 2018, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Should I choose Science to study in Intermediate with 67% in 10th CBSE?

Sir, I have secured only 67% marks in my 10th Board exam from CBSE Board. I need your advise. Kindly tell me should I go for Science stream in Intermediate or not? Kindly advise me for this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get admission in any International School for to study Intermediate Science?
  2. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  3. Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?
  4. Best group to study in Intermediate Science for IAS aspirant?
  5. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Intermediate under CBSE for 10th Kerala Board student? -- [New]
  7. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  8. Should I transfer to CBSE board for admission in H.S. Science(Biology) after completing 10th standard?
  9. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of CBSE affiliated Intermediate Science schools in Varanasi?
  11. Which stream should I choose to study in Intermediate to become an IAS Officer?
  12. Percentage required in 10th CBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed CBSE school?
  13. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  14. Is it a barrier to opt Science in Intermediate if I am weak in Physical Science?
  15. Can I study Science in Intermediate if weak in Mathematics?
  16. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  18. Arts, Commerce and Science, which is better to study after completing 10th CBSE?
2nd June 2018, 02:09 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose Science to study in Intermediate with 67% in 10th CBSE?

As per my suggestion you should select science stream in Intermediate with 67% in 10th CBSE.

SCIENCE STREAM SUBJECT

=> Physics

=> Chemistry

=> Mathematics

=> Biology

The name of best courses for you after completing 12th class in science stream are given below.

1. B.TECH

2. MBBS.

3. BAMS (Ayurvedic)

4. BHMS (Homoeopathy)

5. BUMS (Unani)

6. BDS.

7. B.SC
2nd June 2018, 10:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose Science to study in Intermediate with 67% in 10th CBSE?

It depends totally on you that what you want. If you are capable to study from Science stream then you can definitely go through this. But if you are weak in Maths or Physics or any other subject then according to me you should change stream.
2nd June 2018, 10:13 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

You can get admission into Science stream having securing 67% marks in 10th standard,but it depends upon which institution you want to be admitted.

Generally good institution allow candidate securing more than 70% marks in 10th standard.

So, definitely you can get admission in any of the institution but try to raise your standard in 10+2 level in order to get in to a good career of your life as this level is the entry point to so many carrier in Science stream.
4th June 2018, 03:16 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission into Science stream having securing 67% marks in 10th standard, but it depends upon which institution you want to be admitted.

Generally good institution allow candidate securing more than 70% marks in 10th standard.

So definitely you can get admission in any of the institution but try to raise your standard in 10+2 level in order to get in to a good carrier of your life as this level is the entry point to so many carrier in Science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?