13th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Karnataka Board student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard from Karnataka Board. I have taken Science. I want to change my Board to CBSE in 12th standard. So, is it possible for me to change my Board to CBSE? Please help me to know about this immediately.

14th July 2018, 03:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Karnataka Board student?

Yes, you can change your school from Karanataka board to CBSE board in 12th standard. You are required following documents to change the board:

1. A migration certificate.
2. Transfer certificate.
3. Mark sheet of 11th standard having no pending backlog.
4. Duly filled new admission form.

With these documents, you can apply for admission in any CBSE affiliaetd school in India.
14th July 2018, 07:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Karnataka Board student?

No, it is not possible to migrate to CBSE Board for pursuing 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard from Karnataka Board. The CBSE Board doesn't offer admissions in 12th standard and it offers admission in 11th standard only if there are vacant seats. Since, you have passed your 11th standard from Karnataka Board, I suggest you to finish your 12th standard as well from Karnataka Board.
14th July 2018, 11:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in std 12th in CBSE board.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in Std 11th in CBSE.

So, you have to continue with Karnataka board or have to take admission in Std 11th in CBSE.
15th July 2018, 12:32 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Candidates are not eligible to change their board in 12th.

So, you have to pursue 12th with same board ( from which you have passed 11th ) or you have to take admission in 11th std in CBSE board if you want to appear for 12th board examination in CBSE.
15th July 2018, 11:03 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not change your board in 12th standard. Board change is allowed only after passing tenth standard. If you have taken admission in Karnataka board in 11th and registered for board exam then you must continue with same board.

To get admission in CBSE board, you will have to cancel your admission in 11th then take admission in 11th CBSE again. It will cost you one academic year loss.
15th July 2018, 01:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible to change board in mid of session.
You can change board as well as school without any objection.
If you want to change board then you should contact school directly and after submitting all documents you will get admission directly.
15th July 2018, 04:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to inform you that you can't migrate from Karnataka Board to CBSE Board for pursuing 12th standard. None of the schools offer direct admission in 12th standard. The CBSE Board offers admission in 11th standard only if there are vacant seats. So, being a 11th passed student from Karnataka Board, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing 12th standard in CBSE Board.
15th July 2018, 05:42 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

It is possible for any candidate to change board but for that you need to cancel your admission in present Karnataka board and again take admission in desired board.

If you have not registered then you can cancel your admission and visit any CBSE school with tenth academic documents and take admission in 11th standard. You can not directly take admission in CBSE 12th board.
15th July 2018, 07:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is very much possible.
If the school you want to get admitted into has vacancies then you will require the following documents :

* Previous mark sheets.
* transfer certificate.
* Character Certificate.
* Migration Certificate (due to change in the board.)

If you submit the above documents, then you will be given the admission in the school of your choice.
15th July 2018, 09:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that it is easier for you to change your Board in 11th standard. Many students change their Board from any state board to CBSE Board in 11th standard and it is very easy process. Make sure that whenever you change your school you should have migration certificate of previous school. Once you will show your migration certificate obviously you will get admission in CBSE board in your 11th standard wherever you are taking admission along with other required certificates.
15th July 2018, 10:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in CBSE in 12th.

If you will take migration from Karnataka board you will become eligible to get admission in 11th.

No provision of direct admission in CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?