27th July 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is campus interview available for MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) students in Graz University of Technology?

Hi friends, I have heard about the course named MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) which is available in Graz University of Technology. I just want to know that is this college provides campus interview for such candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology being a 12th Science student?
  2. Scholarships available to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?
  3. Entrance exams to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?
  4. Course structure and duration of MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?
  5. Details of Campus Interview available in Anna University, Chennai for MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) candidate?
  6. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  7. List of colleges and universities that I can get after scoring 710 in PGECET?
  8. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4325 rank in PGECET?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  10. Details of Campus Interview available in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar for MTech(Energy System Engineering) candidate?
  11. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  12. Any colleges providing M.Pharmacy in distance? Is it valid in AP?
  13. Details of Campus Interview available in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology for MTech(Network Engineering) candidate?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MS at Graz University of Technology, Austria? Will I have to learn Austrian Language to study here?
  15. Which colleges I can get having secured a rank of 1117 in PGCET in ECE and being a candidate of BC-B category?
  16. Companies who are preferring B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology students for jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which college can I get after securing 14000 rank in PGCET
  18. Eligibility criteria for direct technical interview in Wipro after completion of B.E engineering?
31st July 2018, 12:56 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is campus interview available for MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) students in Graz University of Technology?

Yes, Graz University of Technology college providing campus interview to their students. They providing campus interview in Chemical and pharmaceutical research farms, petrochemical industries, Food industries etc.

After completion of that course you can work in the pharmaceutical industry, pharmaceutical process development, pilot projects, research and plant design and production.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?