9th November 2017, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to avail scholarships provided in India if study M.Tech in Germany? Which are the scholarships available?

I want to do M.Tech from Germany so, I want to know can I avail scholarships provided in India for M.Tech students? Which are the scholarships available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various scholarships available to do Masters in Germany?
  2. Procedure to get scholarship for doing higher education in abroad?
  3. Scholarships available to study PhD in Germany? -- [New]
  4. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th?
  5. What is the procedure to join PhD course full time with scholarship in 2018?
  6. What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?
  7. Which scholarships are offered for doing Ph.D. in Germany?
  8. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  9. Will embassy of India provide any scholarships to Nepali students in NIT?
  10. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the institutes offering scholarships for engineering in Maharashtra? Can I avail scholarship after scoring 67% in HSE and 79 in CET?
  12. Scholarship exam for Open Caste?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if secured 65% in B.Tech 1st year?
  14. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  15. Scholarship for B.Ed course for BPL group and OBC student?
  16. List of scholarships available to study B.Tech course?
  17. Are there scholarships available for colleges based on 12th board marks? How much is required to avail such scholarships?
  18. INSPIRE and KVPY fellowships will be cancelled or I will get additional scholarship?
31st December 2017, 05:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to avail scholarships provided in India if study M.Tech in Germany? Which are the scholarships available?

To study in Germany, You have to apply for the International scholarship schemes to get sufficient amount. In India, there are not very good scholarship schemes for pursuing M.Tech in Germany.

Some international scholarships schemes are:-

GRE
TOEFL
Boren Scholarship
Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program
Robert B. Bailey Scholarship
USAC Scholarship
The Intern Group Global eadership Grants
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?