28th July 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

I want to join Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata for studying BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from WBCHSE Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) from this university.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) seats are available in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  3. Admission procedure to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  4. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  5. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  7. What is the fee for HM course?
  8. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  9. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  10. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  12. List of colleges offering Diploma in Hotel Management in Kolkata
  13. Can I get admission after scoring 11373 in JEE? In which IHM college can I get?
  14. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  15. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  16. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  17. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  18. Can I get IHM college after scoring 8147 rank in JEE?
31st July 2018, 07:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

** B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration or Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is an undergraduate Hospital and Hotel Care Management course.

** For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration course is 50%.

** The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Merit list or Entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?