24th June 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in CDAC? Procedure and qualifications required for CDAC?

how i can get admission in c_dac. what is the procedure?what qualification is required for the c_dac..and also entrance examination?

3rd September 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in CDAC? Procedure and qualifications required for CDAC?

I have completed my M.C.M. Can I do the cdac now?
30th September 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in CDAC? Procedure and qualifications required for CDAC?

Sir mai BCA final year ka student hu aur mera 12th ka background maths nhi hai kya mai CDAC kar sakta hu.
23rd October 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

kya banglore me cdac course k liye koi aacha institute h
23rd October 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have Done my GNIIT(Software Enginnering). can i do cdec course and wht is the procedure to take a admission in cdec and wht is fess of cources ?
24th October 2011, 09:24 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
The course offered by C-DAC focuses on the processes to be followed ... However the course registration would lapse after completion of 6 months from the date of admission. ... Execution Models; Software Requirements Engineering; Software Design ... Q1: - Why do I need a course in Software Process Management? ...
Thanks,
24th October 2011, 10:01 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
Candidates are required to give the details on the backside of the DD such as ... The Admission process shall unfold in three stages as described below: ... A message clearly indicating whether the candidate has qualified for Stage II & III will ..... the process of bringing the companies to the campus and enable students to go .
Thanks,
25th February 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for entrance exam for 6 months course from cdac
4th April 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir , i m pursuing BE in mechanical so my question is that i am elegible for doin c dac
22nd May 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

can be do CDAC after BSC or BCom...
22nd June 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i have letter from u abt courses to get admission to only sc st candidate who have comlated guaduation
bt i dont know how can i apply
14th July 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i m in BCA3rd year student can i qulify in cdac
21st December 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i complete my graduation in B.sc(c.s)
can i qualify in cdac.
8th February 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

What are the minimum educational qualifications needed to join c dac softwares design???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?