26th June 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Minimum TANCET score required for M.E CSE admission? Procedure of admission and the fee structure?

sir
Please inform me the minimum tancet score for M.E CSE admission? The procedure of admission and fee structure

Suresh

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum TANCET score required for applying for M.Tech/M.E? Fee structure of each course?
  2. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  3. Which are the TANCET based colleges in Namakkal, Salem and Dharmapuri for M.E(CSE)? Minimum and maximum marks required for those colleges? What is the fee structure?
  4. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study MS in Warwick University for B.Tech(CSE) candidate? Cutoff score required in GRE for admission?
  6. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  7. Date of counseling of TANCET for M.E Electrical and Electronics? Procedure to be followed and fee structure?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT Warangal after scoring GATE score of 479? What is the procedure for admission? What is the fee structure?
  9. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  10. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  11. Minimum marks required for admission in B.Tech Agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum marks required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Fee structure of colleges in India?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  15. Is there any chance for me to get a government college after scoring 31.5 CSE TANCET score? What is the fee structure? List of the good private colleges in Chennai? What is the government fees per semester?
  16. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  17. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  18. How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?
16th November 2011, 01:14 AM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Minimum TANCET score required for M.E CSE admission? Procedure of admission and the fee structure?

Hello friend,

For getting seat in better engg colleges, you have to score more than 37 in TANCET.
Procedure is simple, after your results only you have to apply for colleges, then you will get the counseling letter depends on marks.
24th May 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum TANCET score required for M.E CSE admission? Procedure of admission and the fee structure?

i got tancent 31.305 . i need m.e cse or it which college i will get please tell me
email : [email protected] . please send the information to my e-mail id
13th May 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i got tancet score 28.900 . i need m.e cse or it which college i will get please tell me
email : [email protected] . please send the information to my e-mail id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?