18th February 2019, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in The Modi Foundation Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply in The Modi Foundation Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test. So, I would like to know about the selection criteria in this test. Can you please let me know about the selection criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

23rd February 2019, 10:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in The Modi Foundation Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test?

Selection procedure followed in The Modi Foundation Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test:

Modi Foundation conducts written exam for selection of candidates for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship. Candidates are selected on the basis of performance in the written exam. Students studying in the class 8th to 12th are eligible to apply for Modi Foundation Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Test. Students must belong to Uttar Pradesh, West UP states, Himachal Pradesh to be eligible for this scholarship.

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th February 2019 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?