15th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BE(Information Science & Engineering) being an NIOS 12th Science student?

I am an NIOS student of 12th studying with Science. I don’t want to do normal Graduation, I want to do BE(Information Science & Engineering) from the Global Academy of Technology Bangalore. I would like to know that I can do this BE(Information Science & Engineering) course?

18th July 2019, 03:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BE(Information Science & Engineering) being an NIOS 12th Science student?

The full form of NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling.

It is a central government recognized board. The certificates of this board are valid for admission in bachelor's degree in different streams like engineering, pharmacy, medical, architecture etc.

You must study PCM subjects to apply for Bachelor of Engineering course. You can apply for engineering entrance exams like JEE, State engineering entrance exams etc.
18th July 2019, 11:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BE(Information Science & Engineering) being an NIOS 12th Science student?

Yes, you are eligible to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) being a NIOS 12th Science student. The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The duration of Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science & Engineering is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?