25th July 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Campus Interview for MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) candidate of REVA University?

Hi all, I am going to apply for MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) course in REVA University. I would like to know that if I do MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) from this university then what are the campus interview available for me by this university?

3rd August 2022, 03:11 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Campus Interview for MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) candidate of REVA University?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in BE or BTech with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do MTech Digital Communication and Networking.

Yes campus interview is available.
5th August 2022, 06:39 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview for MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) candidate of REVA University?

Yes, campus interview is available for MTech Digital Communication and Networking at REVA University.

The admission procedure to study MTech Digital Communication and Networking is, candidates must have a graduation in BTech with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
5th August 2022, 06:49 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, campus interview is available to study MTech Digital Communication and Networking at REVA University.

The admission procedure to study MTech Digital Communication and Networking is candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?