14th July 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Which branch is best for me between Mechanical and Computer after securing 92% in PCM?

i have got 92percent in pcm and cracked many competetion exams .which branch is best for me mechanical or computer science for btech....

14th July 2011, 07:14 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which branch is best for me between Mechanical and Computer after securing 92% in PCM?

Dear friend,
That's great your score in 12th class is very good and you also cracked many entrance exam too.So,your task not yet completed,the main thing is remaining branch selection for Engineering.

The above two branch said by you both are awesome in their feild but their are few merits and demerits of both branch.

If you want to do job in government body then you have to choose mechanical because from these branch only you are able to give civil service exam conducted by UPSC.But computer students don't give these exa.

But if you are interested in software field and decided to do job in private sector company then computer branch will best for you.

But in last gi for only that branch in which you are really interested and in which you give your's best.

Good luck
14th July 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is best for me between Mechanical and Computer after securing 92% in PCM?

But, what is ur CET score, and dont think what a particular career can do for u, think about what can u do in that career. find ur field of interest and move ahead
14th July 2011, 08:09 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

first of all i would like to tell you that choosing of the branch is strictly depends on your interest.
after getting the descent total in the 12th pcm one cant choose the branch of engineering.
you have to crack the entrance exams for getting the admission in the engineering colleges.

according to the scope in the future mechanical engineering is better than the computer
engineering.

thanks and best luck
15th July 2011, 04:45 PM
digvijaygarg

Both are evergreen branches
The job prospects are the best in these two branches
Mechanical companies boast of Tatas,Bajaj, all the automotive companies
Whereas computer branches boast of Microsoft,Wipro,Tcs,Infosys
It al depends on your interest
If you are good in computers go for it then
24th July 2011, 08:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 92percent in pcm and cracked many competetion exams .which branch is best for me mechanical or computer science for btech....
dear friend,

both are best in their own field.

Mechanical department is core department. In govt sector have more scope then computer science.

But computer science is now best stream among the others department. Because CS have scope in both for govt and private sector both.

So you can choose your career with computer science.

All the best.
26th August 2011, 01:57 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello friend,
congrats for your result.The both branches which you are

mentioned are very good branches.

Both the branches have their own value. Its depend on you and depend on

your interest.

If you have interest in computer field then you have to choose computer

branch.There is so much requirment.You will get job in IT sector as well as in

public sector.

You mentioned that you got such a great percentage in 12th. So its also very

good for you to choose mechenical branch.The mechenical branch is the core

branch among all the branches of engineering.Mechinical is the hardest branch

among all.So if you have the ability to take this challange than its very good

for you.

Choose the best one and do work hard.

All the best
7th April 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

which branch has more money mechanical or cs after having 5 yr experience in each
20th May 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

which is most in future in kiit b.tech civil/cs/mechanical and how much package about all these
9th June 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is best among it and mechanical.
13th June 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I got 75% in class 12.
Which branch is best for me Mechanical or Cs?
4th June 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 65% in 12th.
Which branch is best for me Mechanical or CS?????
4th June 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 65% in 12th.
Which branch is best for me Mechanical or CS?????
3rd September 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

i am a 1st sem mechanical engineering student please tell me is it a good option to do mba after mechanical engineering, somewherei've heard that mba should be done only by CS,IT branches students is it true?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?