9th January 2010, 12:22 PM
sarkar.s

Admission procedure for science courses(Excluding Biology related courses) in SXC?

I am an alumnus of st.xavier's collegiate school, kolkata and a mechl. Engg graduate from iit, kgp and pg in international trade from iift, delhi.
For our son, sourav, completing cbse class xii, i am keen on knowing the admission procedure for science courses [excluding biology related courses] offered by sxc

thanks & best regards

s.sarkar

Related Questions:
  1. Which medical course should i choose after graduation in Science Biology?
  2. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th Biology science?
  3. Admission procedure for bachelor degree courses in Gujarat -- [New]
  4. Which subject should I take after passing SSLC with 80%?
  5. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Biology student?
  6. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  7. What should I do after passing 12th in PCB with 57.2%?
  8. Best courses related to Biology and colleges offering them in India? Is there any scope in environment science?
  9. How to do computer related course after passing 10th with 83%?
  10. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  11. List of biology related courses and colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Which are the courses in Biology? I am a class 12th student
  13. What are the biology related courses after plus two? What are the new courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible for me to get admission for Biology course if I have 74% marks?
  15. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  16. What courses are available for me after passing 12th science(Biology)? How can I prepare for admission in medical?
  17. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
  18. Procedure related to admission to courses like B.Com and C.A? What is the cutoff list?
6th July 2011, 04:41 PM
rupi

Default Re: Admission procedure for science courses(Excluding Biology related courses) in SXC?

your son can do Bachelor's in Science (B.Sc. Physics) . For more details click here
6th July 2011, 05:48 PM
pulkit_phoenix

Default Re: Admission procedure for science courses(Excluding Biology related courses) in SXC?

follow this link http://www.sxccal.edu/admissions2011/infoScience.htm and you will find the answers....
30th December 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required for taking admissions in st.xaviers college with science stream(physics)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?