3rd August 2010, 09:49 PM
arpitshrivastava21

How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th with 68% in PCM with 57265 rank in UPTU?

sir,
i have passed my 12th with 68% in PCM , i got 57265 rank in UPTU , now i m qualified in amity jaipur (ME), hindustan mathura (AU) and in BSA mathura (CS) through UPTU counselling and i am interested in Goverment sector .
Actually, i want package near about 4 lakh because i will take loan for my education , so sir, please tell me , which college and branch , i should prefer?
if any othr branch is good for me then please tell me which is also going in govt. sector.plz suggest me , i am very much confused.

thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in government sector after passing 12th from PCM with 50%?
  2. What courses should I do after class 12th with PCM to get a job in government sector? -- [New]
  3. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  4. How to get a government job after passing 12th with PCM group?
  5. Am I eligible to get government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  7. What job I can get after general B.Sc with PCM in both government and private sector?
  8. How to get a government job after BCA with 70% in PCM
  9. Am I eligible to get a teaching government job after completion of 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector bank after passing 12th with 61% marks?
  11. Will I get admission in good government college after passing 12th from UP and a general rank of 36445?
  12. Career in teaching in Government sector after 12th?
  13. How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th with 56%? I am doing engineering in E&C
  14. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  15. How to take admission in UPTU Government engineering college after passing 12th
  16. Ways to get a job in government sector or banking sector after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a government job after passing 12th PCM with 80%? Is there any exams need to be written?
  18. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
27th March 2015, 08:48 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector after passing 12th with 68% in PCM with 57265 rank in UPTU?

After you passed the 12th standard with PCM various jobs and career options are there for you where you can get a good salaried job.
After passing the 12th standard you can apply for the clerical jobs in banking sector and in educational departments in government of India and also in state governments.

in most of the states jobs in group C and D are based on the 12th standard where you can apply for police department for the post of the constable and panchyat secretary, Canal patwari and also some of the clerical posts can be applied.

After 12th you can also apply for the further education if you have interest in studying you can go for many courses after 12th are-
B.tech, B.sc, B.A. , M.tech.

On the bases of 12th can also be applied in RRB (Railway recruitment board) for various posts as- Station master, Ticket collector,ticket examiner, guard,technician, assistant station master.

Can also be applied for the N.D.A. ( National Defense Academy) for the- Air force
Indian army
Indian navy

Can also apply for the accountant, peon, clerks posts in co-operate sector if have some basic knowledge of the computer.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?