16th August 2011, 11:38 PM
brijpal iftm

After MCA what are the short term courses available in which I can make my career?

hello sir/mam
this is brijpal from moradabad
now i m pursuining mca 2nd year so please u tell me how to make the best career in this field whats the other shortest courses do which can make my career good....i......or any thierng else which beneficial for me..

30th November 2011, 08:12 PM
hrushi614

Default Re: After MCA what are the short term courses available in which I can make my career?

hi friend,

If you are interested in software jobs, then you can do some of short term cources listed below

c,c++

java

oracle

php

.net

all the best
30th November 2011, 11:10 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: After MCA what are the short term courses available in which I can make my career?

If you have done the master degree then what is the need of doing the short term courses. If you are unable to get the job then try again and again and get the job on the basis on MCA if you will not get the job then what is the benefit of doing the MCA. If you have decided to do the short courses then I will suggest you to do the language courses like C, C++, JAVA, SQL, ORACLE, .NET, ASP, PHP, Web designing, animation, hardware courses, networking courses etc.
20th December 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for geting job of lecturer
10th March 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, my b-com per is aprox 50-53% so i want to know that which kind of course i can prefer
22nd April 2012, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

I have 10th per 48% . 12 th per 52% . Bca. 65% now mca. 60%running.

What can i do for geting good job after mca
11th January 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

which course is better in short term after B S C
6th May 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

SSir i wish to ask u that if the student has done short courses as c &java&net etc then what he will do what course pl.
8th July 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done mca. would you please tell me what i do. me oe m.phil. are these courses available in du.
3rd February 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i am a mca passed out with 73% marks..but not confident in doing coding...so plz tell me what are the short term courses to improve my testing and coding ebility..i also interested in databases..
8th February 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

how i get job after mca?i am tring many intrviews but not nay good oppotunity
28th October 2018, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I completed my pb bsc nursing and I am planning to do further study in technical course of medical field so please guide me which is the best course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?