20th August 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO? I will be finishing my B.E IT this year

hi this is sumeet sandhya jadhav from ujjain (mp) i am going to finish my B.E(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) at december i want to join isro how can i get place in isro i need guidence for this give me suggestion for examination .

31st January 2012, 07:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO? I will be finishing my B.E IT this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi this is sumeet sandhya jadhav from ujjain (mp) i am going to finish my B.E(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) at december i want to join isro how can i get place in isro i need guidence for this give me suggestion for examination .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you want to join Indian Space and Research Organisation ISRO as an Engineering you need to be minimum a Post Graduate from a recognised college/university. The stream you are in i.e. B.E Information Technology you are on the right track to get into ISRO in the Engineering department. You have to keep a constant check on the website for the upcoming vacancy in ISRO.

At present they do not have vacancy in the Engineering department but in future they will certainly have.

For keeping a track on the vacancy you can visit the following website:
http://www.isro.org
3rd October 2013, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ISRO? I will be finishing my B.E IT this year

I am 1st year student of E&Tc engineering in pune university. What should i do for joining ISRO after my BE??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?