29th December 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course in USA without giving the GRE exam?

Hello Dear,

I registered with you to find my dream to complete my phd. PhD program with out GRE if you have master degree from USA. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course in USA without giving the GRE exam? What should be the procedure followed for the same?

30th December 2015, 12:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course in USA without giving the GRE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Dear,

I registered with you to find my dream to complete my phd. PhD program with out GRE if you have master degree from USA. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course in USA without giving the GRE exam? What should be the procedure followed for the same?
GRE is essential to do Ph.D course from USA.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

GRE exam Pattern:-

The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-

1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-

1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-

1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?