27th September 2011, 01:08 PM
gargi@

Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?

pls tell me about fees structure in nicmar uni and can i take education loan and if yes, whats the procedure? initially how much i have to pay?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  2. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  3. Details of Education loan for PGP QS/HSEM NICMAR?
  4. Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?
  5. Is it possible to get educational loan for NICMAR course?
  6. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  7. List of bank offering education loan without security to join NICMAR college?
  8. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course?
  9. Admission details and fee structure for NICMAR? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get an educational loan?
  11. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  12. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  13. Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?
  14. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  15. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS in KIIT University? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  18. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
26th October 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?

pls tell me about fees structure in nicmar uni and can i take education loan and if yes, whats the procedure? initially how much i have to pay?
1st November 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?

4th November 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEE STRUTURE FOR Oil & Gas Pipelines Project Mgt(1YR PROGRAME)
9th November 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargi@ View Post
Hello.,

Even im looking for admission in NICMAR, PG in progect management.
Please let me know if u have any valuable updates about the course.
It cud be of a great help for both of us.

Regards,

Shravan
Bangalore
27th November 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

please visit official NICMAR website for feee structure. the fee for 2 years m.b.a programme comes around 10 laks including hostel and mess fee. through enquire i got to know that no nationalised banks are offering loans for this progamme. you have to self finance or be a sponsored candidate.
29th November 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargi@ View Post
what are the job prospects after the course of contruction management for 2 years.
2nd December 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

My son is in the final year civil engg. He wants to join in NICMAr for 2 years construction management course? what is the Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it? What are the job prospects after doing the course ? Placements from nicmar pls.

veena.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/fee-structure-nicmar-university-can-i-take-education-loan-procedure-390434.html#ixzz1fMH6xGGn
3rd December 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Veena Mam,

your sons decesion i s quite good to join nicmar.he can join nicmar.yes the banks are giving the loans for nicmar course.Infct nicmar suggests us to go 4 loans in their related banks.
7th December 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello.,

Even im looking for admission in NICMAR, PG in progect management.
Please let me know if u have any valuable updates about the course.
It cud be of a great help for both of us.

Regards,

Shravan
Bangalore
its around 10 lacs.. and it is not affliated by any govt. organization but SIRo
16th January 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

which bank is giving loan for studying in nicmar
5th February 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

My son is doing final year civil engineering and what are the prospect in joining the construction management course please advice
2nd May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

is there architecture engineering course(PG) in nicmar hyd campus?
what is the fee structure for the course?
15th August 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Are there any sponsered candidates in nicmar? if so give me the details of how to be a sponsered candidate?
9th October 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

the possible two years courses after B.E. in civil?
21st November 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about Fees structur of ifdm in pune
14th December 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

What r d oppurtunities from MNC'S after GP (QUANTITY SURVEYING) 1 year course in NICMAR.And pls let me know about annual packages
6th May 2017, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

If we will choose more than one programme for 2 years full time MBA than the fee is still 12 lakhs or it will go beyond that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?