18th October 2011, 05:01 PM
chandini tripathy

How may i join correspondence course in B.Ed while living in Kolkata?

i want to do correspondence cource for b.ed
so kindly tell me the procedure for it as if i live in kolkata so pls reply as soon as possible

21st February 2012, 02:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i join correspondence course in B.Ed while living in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandini tripathy View Post
i want to do correspondence cource for b.ed
so kindly tell me the procedure for it as if i live in kolkata so pls reply as soon as possible

To pursue a Bachelors in Education in distance mode, you will be eligible only if you are a graduate. Since you want to pursue through distance mode you must be working as a teacher in any recognized school since two years.The duration of the course is 2 years.

Since you are going for correspondence course you may look for option outside your State.

You may refer to the official website of the below mentioned Universities which offers B. Ed through distance mode:

Annamalai University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Andhra University
Maduraj Kamraj University.
11th May 2012, 11:55 PM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: How may i join correspondence course in B.Ed while living in Kolkata?

To pursue a Bachelors in Education in distance
mode, you will be eligible only if you are a
graduate. Since you want to pursue through
distance mode you must be working as a teacher
in any recognized school since two years.The
duration of the course is 2 years. Since you are going for correspondence course
you may look for option outside your State. You may refer to the official website of the
below mentioned Universities which offers B. Ed
through distance mode:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?