28th September 2010, 09:22 PM
sudha.dass

PhD programme in mathematics in Coimbatore

Can I find, whether the phd programme in mathematics is there in Coimbatore. If there is a phd programme in mathematics, please send the details about it and how to apply it for this acadmic year. I am in Coimbatore, tell me about the study centre details in Coimbatore.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  2. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  3. How can I directly join Ph.D mathematics? I have completed MSc Mathematics
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics? -- [New]
  5. MCA Entrance Test for Distance Learner.
  6. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  7. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  8. Eligibility criteria for ph.d program in marketing? I have done MBA in marketing -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When will be the PhD programme held in M S University Baroda?
  10. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  11. Whether Ph.D(Mathematics) from Andhra University is valid in Odisha? Procedure to join Ph.D programme?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  14. How can I register for Part Time PhD in Mathematics course if completed M.Sc about 14 years ago being a Lecturer?
  15. Can I quit the integrated Ph.D programme after completion of M.Sc course in it?
  16. How to do CS course after taking B.Com honors?
  17. Which university offers PhD without M.Phil?
  18. Universities and colleges in Kerala and India offering Ph.D?
30th September 2010, 01:11 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD programme in mathematics in Coimbatore

The PSG college of technology(coimbatore) which is affiliated to anna university provides the phd programme in mathematics.the course is available both as a part-time and a full time course.to apply for and more details you should contact to the college for correct information & go through the prospectus for the coming year.
30th September 2010, 02:01 PM
rahularyanx

Hi sudha
yeah, you will most probably find phd programme in required filed.

go through pdf and find a good place for your venture.

all the best

best regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf instructions-phd.pdf(60.8 KB, 701 views)
30th September 2010, 09:40 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

KONGUNADU ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE which is affiliated to bharatiar university is in COIMBATORE and provides Phd programme in maths.for application forms contact to the college office & the website.Normally admissions are done only once in a year in the beginning of the academic year.
30th September 2010, 11:16 PM
yogeshkumarsoni

Hi sudha
yeah, you will most probably find phd programme in required filed.

go through pdf and find a good place for your venture.

all the best

best regards
30th September 2010, 11:38 PM
babydoll

Hi!
The best option is Anna universities for phd programmes in mathematics.
for more details log on to the websites of anna university.
Good luck!!
1st October 2010, 12:30 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudha.dass View Post
Can I find, whether the phd programme in mathematics is there in Coimbatore. If there is a phd programme in mathematics, please send the details about it and how to apply it for this acadmic year. I am in Coimbatore, tell me about the study centre details in Coimbatore.
1 GENERAL ELIGIBILITY
1.1 Master's Degree of this University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent
thereto in the fields of study notified from time to time by this University. Specific
Educational Qualifications are given in Clause 2.
1.2 Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology of this University or any other
qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the fields of study with a minimum of 15
Years of R & D Experience in National research laboratories / Public sector undertakings
and with minimum of three publications in referred journals / two patents in the last five
years.
1.3 First class or the minimum of 60 percent marks/CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale in the
qualifying examination (55 percent marks or CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale, in the case
of SC/ST candidates).
For M.A (English) Degree holders including SC/ST applicants a minimum of 55 percent
marks is necessary.
1.4 The Clause 1.3 does not apply if the qualifying degree is M.S (By Research) of this
University or recognized as
1st October 2010, 06:13 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii.

PhD programme in mathematics in Coimbatore
KONGUNADU ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE which is affiliated to bharatiar university is in COIMBATORE and provides Phd programme in maths.for application forms contact to the college office & the website.Normally admissions are done only once in a year in the beginning of the academic year.

giood luck.
4th October 2010, 07:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is a PhD programme in Coimbatore. Institutes like Kongunadu Arts and Science College, PSG college of Technology are some of the institutes which offer courses. You could their websites to know the admission related details.
7th October 2010, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

myself ajay mishra i wish to be admitted as a research candidate in the field of maths.plz clear me about the admission process.
31st March 2011, 04:41 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
The PSG college of technology(coimbatore) which is affiliated to anna university provides the phd programme in mathematics.the course is available both as a part-time and a full time course.to apply for and more details you should contact to the college for correct information & go through the prospectus for the coming year.
Thanks
5th April 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am working in pmc engineering college, at hosur. I would like to join the phd( maths/part time) in psg college. please ingorm to me, what is the procedure to join?
14th June 2011, 11:22 AM
amit gaur2065

The best option for PH.d is Anna universities and Mangalayatan university aligarh in mathematics .for more details log on to the websites of anna university and mangalayatan university.
> www.annauniversity.in
> www.managalayatan university.edu.in
24th July 2011, 05:59 PM
k gopal

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaypatel54 View Post
Hi,
Thanks
i am intersting phd maths can u send me information ok you know
29th July 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Bharathiar University is the best place for doing PhD in Coimbatore. It offers the programme through Mathematics/Applied Mathematics. One can get a good guidance in the field of differential equations from Bharathiar University.
19th December 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

PhD programme in mathematics in madurai
6th May 2012, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m md alam
msc maths can i get admision in phd
23rd May 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Now i have completed m.phil mathematics.now i m looking for ph.d and
I need fellowship as well. Which university is best one for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?