27th November 2011, 08:05 AM
mahesh raj.m

Syllabus for ISRO Exam for Electrical stream being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?

sir, i am an electrical student studying 3rd year. sir, please i want to know the electrical syllabus for isro exam

Related Questions:
  1. What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?
  2. Can i join ISRO for ME after completion of engineering from electrical branch? What's the required criteria and exam syllabus?
  3. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  4. Can I join electrical engineering stream for IES exam? I am pursuing EIE
  5. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  6. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  7. How to get Training in any reputed Company being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech with Electrical stream?
  8. Detailed information about Internship in NIT and IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  10. What kind of job can I get in ISRO after completing B.E in electrical engineering
  11. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  12. List of companies offering Electrical Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  13. Which are the different electrical companies? I am pursuing B.E B.Tech in Electrical engineering
  14. Syllabus to prepare for BHEL Exam being a candidate of Electrical stream?
  15. What is the syllabus for ISRO entrance exam? I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Department
  16. Any summer internship program available in ISRO? Can B.Tech Electrical Engineering students apply for it?
  17. CDS Exam Eligibility for 3rd year Electrical and Electronic Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
13th February 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for ISRO Exam for Electrical stream being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?

sir, may i know what is the syllabus for eee stream..... for the se posts in isro ????
expecting answer from you sir... please kindly assist me to my mail regarding that [email protected]
22nd July 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for ISRO Exam for Electrical stream being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?

which kind of knowledge is require to work in ISRO
22nd July 2012, 08:47 PM
Srikar achill

In the Written test you have some questions related to your Engineering Subjects.You must score 75% to qualify this exam.
9th January 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for electrical engineer for isro????????
16th February 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the for electrical for isro entrance exam?
21st March 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

sir please give the electrical questions and syllabus
9th May 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO BE A SATELLITE DESIGNER..... WHAT I NEED TO STUDY? I AM A 2 STUDENT
3rd April 2015, 08:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh raj.m View Post
sir, i am an electrical student studying 3rd year. sir, please i want to know the electrical syllabus for isro exam
I have attached the syllabus for ISRO exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for ISRO exam.txt(2.0 KB, 40 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?