19th December 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?

Hi this is Banu, i am persuing my final year electrical engineering and i request you to give some details regarding ISRO exam dates and syllabus for electrical engineers. i will be completing my degree by 2013 will i be eligible to attend the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for ISRO entrance exam? I am a student of Electrical and Electronics Department
  2. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam under electrical branch?
  3. Syllabus for ISRO Exam for Electrical stream being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  4. Can i join ISRO for ME after completion of engineering from electrical branch? What's the required criteria and exam syllabus?
  5. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  6. Syllabus of electrical and electronics branch for ISRO entrance exam?
  7. Job opportunities in ISRO? What kind of work in done by Electrical Engineers in ISRO? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?
  8. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  9. ISRO space engineering entrance exam syllabus after 12th
  10. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  11. ISRO space engineering entrance exam syllabus after 12th?
  12. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam for B.E Electronics Student?
  13. Syllabus for ISRO Mechanical Engineering Exam?
  14. I did mistake in filling my stream in ISRO recruitment exam, will that be a problem? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  15. Syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of ISRO assistant post?
  16. Date of sale of ISRO engineering entrance exam forms? From where to buy the forms?
  17. What is the syllabus for RRB entrance exam? I am doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam?
21st December 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?

I am the final year ECE student ,I LIKE TO WORK IN ISRO,So the entrance exam date for ISRO and the required syllabus for ECE
22nd December 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?

Is there any scope for Civil Engineering student in ISRO?
25th February 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am an electrical student i already applied for electronics paper isro 2013 but electrical notification was released after 22 feb so i want to apply for electrical paper can i apply it or not? Because im n't intrested in electronics paper
25th February 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am an electrical student i already applied for electronics paper isro 2013 but electrical notification was released after 22 feb so i want to apply for electrical paper can i apply it or not? Because im n't intrested in electronics paper both the exams held at may 5th 2013 so what should i do?
3rd March 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

IS IT GOOD TO JOIN IN DEEMED UNIVERSITIES FOR MTECH IN ECE
13th March 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

whats the syllebus for isro2013 electrical branch?
17th October 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

can i study in isro after 10th
2nd March 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I m a 11th standard student. I want to know when i can apply for isro , its exam date abd syllabus
8th March 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a 11th standard student. I want to know when i can apply for isro , its exam date abd syllabus
first finish 12th man then BE then think about ISRO
and best luck for your future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?