3rd December 2011, 04:27 PM
jayashree M

List of IT companies in Chennai that offer projects for 4th semester M.Sc IT candidates with stipend?

hi..

i am doing Msc IT. i have to do a final year project in the 4th semester(2011-2012). can u please suggest me the list of IT companies in chennai that offer final year project with stipend.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which allow final semester projects in Chennai and Bangalore?
  2. List of companies which allow final semester projects in Chennai
  3. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  4. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  5. List of companies offering Short Term Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Chennai?
  6. Projects available to do Internship for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th semester candidate?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  8. List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  9. IT companies which offer Internship with Stipend to MCA final year student?
  10. List of companies providing stipend to ECE students? -- [New]
  11. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  12. Which companies offer internships for B.Tech Biotechnology students 4th semester students?
  13. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of MNC companies which offer Internship with Stipend to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student
  15. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Chennai/Bangalore?
  16. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  17. List of companies which offer Training to Mechanical Engineering Diploma 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend?
16th December 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of IT companies in Chennai that offer projects for 4th semester M.Sc IT candidates with stipend?

Hi friends . Is there any company provides jobs in java. I am not even expect salary. I am looking for apprentice job only in java. I am going to finish my B.E (cse) next year 2012. Pls inform me if such company is exist in chennai. My email id [email protected] i am looking for you reply.
17th December 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of IT companies in Chennai that offer projects for 4th semester M.Sc IT candidates with stipend?

list out companies for doing mba final semester hr projects in chennai?
22nd May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

hi..

i am vishnu doing Msc IT in GRD college at coimbatore. i have to do a final year project in the 4th semester(2011-2012). can u please suggest me the list of IT companies in chennai that offer final year project with stipend.
1st September 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am sumathi doing MSC IT(INTEGRATED) in vivekanandha college. i have to do a final year project in the 10th semester(2012-2013). can u suggest me the list of ITcompanies offering final year project
24th September 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi...
Is there any reputed software company which allows to do final year projects for M.Sc. Computer Science & Technology(Integrated) students?
I would like if i can get any stipend...
4th October 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i want to any reputed software companies which allows to do final year projects for msc computer science with stipend?
15th December 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi am priya doing Msc it final year. Is there any software company to offer real time project? Please suggest the name of companies? Iam waiting for anyones reply.
8th October 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

HI am divya doing my Msc CS. I have to do my final year project in the upcoming 4th semester, can anyone please suggest me any company to do my final year project. please its very important and urgent for me..
22nd January 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm chinnaraja doing mca final year. Is there any software company offer real time project with stipend? I'm waiting for ur reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?