6th November 2010, 12:33 PM
vidhya.g

Previous year solved question papers of NET exam? Study material for the same?

am a final year mca student. i need previous year solved net exam question papers book & study material too

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam?
  2. Any institute or coaching centre in India which provides postal study material? Solved previous years question papers for Social Work Paper 2 and 3 of UGC NET exam?
  3. Solved question papers of UGC NET exam along with the study material? How should I do Ph.D in English?
  4. Study material and solved question papers of previous years for the post of security assistant?
  5. study material - life science exam?
  6. Where can I download study material for AFCAT Exam? Best Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  7. Which study material to refer for CAT MBA entrance exam? Previous year question papers of CAT?
  8. How may I get SBI PO exam solved question papers? How to get study materials for the same
  9. Study Materials and previous year question papers of TANCET-MCA with solutions -- [New]
  10. Study material for APPSC AE post? Previous years solved papers of APPSC AE post exam? Is there negative marking in the exam?
  11. Previous year solved question papers of GATE ECE?
  12. Study material for textile engineering service? Previous years solved question papers?
  13. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Philosophy)? Study Material and previous year question papers for preparation?
  14. CEED study material and previous solved question papers with answers
  15. Study material and previous year papers of AIIMS PG exam?
  16. Study material and previous years solved question papers of RRB Secunderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Previous year Question Papers of MAT Exam?
  18. Best Coaching Centers for NET Exam in Hyderabad? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for NET Exam in Computer Science?
22nd March 2011, 06:51 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year solved question papers of NET exam? Study material for the same?

You can get the solved question paper by VPP (Cash on Delivery) as under-
Alpana Chopra & Co.
SCO 823, First Floor
NAC Mani Majra,
Chandigarh - 160 101
INDIA
email :successcds(at) gmail.com

Tel: Mobile - 09815010216 (Between 9 AM to 7 PM)

To fill the form visit to-
http://www.successcds.net/Entrance-Exam/UGC-Order-Form.html
13th June 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year solved question papers of NET exam? Study material for the same?

i want study material and solved question paper for ugc net exam
12th July 2011, 03:29 PM
anand mondal

what is prosiger of detail of solved question papers
13th August 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I need previous year solved question paper of NET exam. of Agril. Engineering, study material for the same. Please send the details of availablity on as follow address:

Kunal prasad
e-mail:[email protected];
Mob.:- 8804459654
31st January 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

solved question papers of public finance accountant com
7th February 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me ,provider of home science,children develoment,study material,for ugc
9th December 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the best nsterisl to crack net in english as an aspitant hsve to cover a lot of literature viz american,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?