5th December 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I submit IIT JEE form without having OBC certificate?

if i have no obc certificate at this time then can i submit iit form without it . can it be accepted

Related Questions:
  1. Can I submit IIT JEE form without having OBC certificate?
  2. obc certificate necessary along with application form for iit jee?
  3. Should the OBC certificate be signed by the DM? for IIT JEE application form
  4. Do I need to submit an OBC certificate to appear for IITJEE under OBC quota?
  5. OBC caste certificate required with IIT JEE form? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to apply for JEE Advanced and submit caste certificate at the time of admission being an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?
  8. Is it necessary to submit OBC-NLC certificate for JEE advance 2015?
  9. Does I have to show my caste certificate for admission in IIT if qualified in JEE Advanced which is applied under OBC category?
  10. IIT JEE: wrongly mentioned my community as obc (cl) but i submitted my obc (ncl) certificate with online iit jee application
  11. Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?
  12. Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?
  13. Will I be considered in the general category if I ticked OBC-NCL category in IIT JEE application form?
  14. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?
  15. No option to add new OBC certificate for JEE Advance Registration
  16. OBC ceritificate issue date problem related to IIT exam
  17. Can I get admission in IIT if I fail to submit OBC Non Creamy layer certificate?
  18. Is it necessary for an OBC student to send OBC certificate along with application form? Can I apply for IIT SK Patna?
8th December 2011, 04:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I submit IIT JEE form without having OBC certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i have no obc certificate at this time then can i submit iit form without it . can it be accepted
Hello friend,
Candidates belonging to OBC category do not need to submit caste certificate along with the application form or anytime.
The caste certificate is mandatory for candidates belonging to SC/ST category, to be considered eligible for the reservation and relaxation applicable only to SC/ST category.
8th December 2011, 06:21 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
IIT conducts the joint entrance exam for admitting the aspirant to the iit institutes in India.
The aspirant can apply either online or offline. The aspirant need to send the following documents along with the application are
1 passport size photo
2. Community certificate for sc and st aspirant
3. Attested marksheet of 10th standard.
4. Aspirant who are in need of special question paper mainly for physically challenged need to produce a request letter.
The aspirant who have not produced any of the necessary form may lead to rejection. If community certificate not provided they will be considered as general category aspirant. So make sure that you sent them too. There is no need for any certificate for obc, mbc as their no special reservation. All the best
8th December 2011, 06:40 PM
ibad.786

Hi, yes you can submit your form without OBC certificate but you have to attach an application letter with the form stating that you will provide the certificate at the time of admission, failing to which your admission will be cancelled. The format of the application can be downloaded from the official website of IIT. Just take the printout of application, fill the relevant information and attach with the form.
All the best!
11th December 2011, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

can i submit iit online form without sending caste certificate produced by iit
23rd December 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

will my IIT-JEE form get rejected if i forgot to attach my OBC declaration form?
17th January 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

will my IIT-JEE form get rejected if i forgot to attach my OBC declaration form?
15th March 2012, 01:12 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can apply either online or offline. The aspirant need to send the following documents along with the application are
1 passport size photo
2. Community certificate for sc and st aspirant
3. Attested marksheet of 10th standard.
4. Aspirant who are in need of special question paper mainly for physically challenged need to produce a request letter.
The aspirant who have not produced any of the necessary form may lead to rejection. If community certificate not provided they will be considered as general category aspirant.
19th March 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

can a canditate's result will be declared in both the obc(non creamy layer) and in general category.
27th March 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted IIT JEE application with OBC (NCL) column but not attached with OBC. I have Temporary Certificate as on now. I submitted my application for permanent certificate at concern authority. Can I submit the same at the time of admissions for my OBC reservation? Vivek Teja....
1st May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Iwill get 280 marks in202 iit exam which rank may be expected
15th May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

By mistake i tickmarked on genral caste instead of obc how can i correct it now??????? sir please inform me...
26th November 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

how cutoff preference given to obc candidate over other category in iit ranking
14th May 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I am from palakkad and i belong to the hindu nadar OBC community.I have not received the OBC community certificate since in kerala palakkad nadars are not considered as OBC.As per indian law,hindu nadar is considered as OBC.so i would like to have a format of the letter highlighting this situation.
27th May 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i submit my obc caste certificate after the jee advanced exam ?
2nd December 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

KAILASH MAHATA DAICHAKHURIA JAMBONI POSCHIM MEDINIPUR
20th February 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I have applied jee mains 2014 as obc ncl and correction dates are also over. But now I am not getting my obc certificate from mandal office. What to do now? Can I change my category while applying for jee advance 2014
4th April 2015, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I didn't mention physically handicapped while applying iitjee mains 2015 please tell me whether I am eligible for the reservation or not???
4th April 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I didn't mention physically handicapped while applying for iitjee mains 2015 can you please tell me whether I am eligible for the reservation or not???
30th April 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

can i submit iit jee application form without an 0BC certificate?????? I've applied for my OBC certificate but it will be issued after a few days so i wanted to know wether i can submit a registration form without the OBC certificate or not........? can u please reply as fast as possible.......!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?