20th December 2011, 10:02 PM
k.p.s.vidya sagar

How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?

i am studying final year B.Tech in EEE.
how can i join in the merchant navy as an electrical engineer? what are the courses required for that?
for better career in merchant navy how can i join?for that what courses are required?
how much money expenditure required for corresponding courses?
after completion of training surely can i get the job?
how will be the salaries for corresponding courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy if don't know swimming? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  5. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  6. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  7. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  8. How to apply for merchant navy as electrical engineer?
  9. Information on how to join merchant navy?
  10. Scope of join Merchant Navy for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  12. How can I join Merchant Navy after doing BSc electrical engineering in Bangladesh
  13. Scope of Mechanical engineer in Merchant Navy?
  14. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Tech?
  15. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  16. I want to join Merchant navy as an engineer
  17. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ?
26th June 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?

HOW TO JOIN MERCHANT NAVY AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
14th August 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?

How join merchant navy after b.tech in electrical engg. And which post?
24th August 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

im pursuing be in electrical engg., i want 2 join merchant navy how?
13th October 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i am studying final year B.Tech in EEE.
how can i join in the merchant navy as an electrical engineer?
30th October 2012, 02:50 PM
suraj391

Hi ,

Therefore I will recommend you to pursue education further and obtain a
bachelor degree. Please see below regarding what you should do.

Eligibility

1. 10+2 with PCM as the subjects.

2. At least 50-60 percent marks in 12th board.

3. Candidate should be unmarried at the time of applying.

4. You will have to go through a medical test.

Education

You have two options for good officer level jobs.

1. A 3 year Bachelor course in nautical science.

2. B.Tech in Marine Engineering which is 4 years long course.

Direct Entry

You can apply for deck cadet job after completing 12th (PCM). To do
so you will have to undergo 3 months pre-sea training.

The fee depends on the course and could vary from college to college.
Below are some good colleges. You should contact them for information related to fee.

All the best
thaxsssss friendsss
BEST OF LUCK..
1st December 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing btech 3rd year in electrical engineering how to apply
12th February 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed my btech in electrical branch now i wanted to join in merchant navy so pls send some good institute names to my mail id
[email protected]
5th April 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i in B.E. 3rd year electrical & electronics engg. cource and i want to join in merchant navy so pls tell me some good institute names to my mail id
[email protected]
28th May 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am passed diploma in electrical engineering. so sir i will join the merchant navy.plz tell me the process of joining the navy, like application form, eligibility.
email ID : [email protected]
10th October 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

want to take admission for further course in mearchant navy after B.E electrical,how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?