29th December 2011, 11:54 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Paper is a conventional type paper. The paper contains questions which are of descriptive manner. All questions are needed to be solved according to the question. Each question is of equal marks except question no. 1 which is 16 marks. Rest questions are of 12 marks each. The paper covers the entire syllabus and questions asked in the paper are very good. The full marks for this paper are 100 and time duration of the exam is 3 hours. Candidates won’t be given any extra time, so they must keep track of the time while writing their answer script. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/licentiate-...urance-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 1.pdf(511.3 KB, 11047 views)
File Type: pdf Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 2.pdf(666.5 KB, 3879 views)
File Type: pdf Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 3.pdf(809.7 KB, 2505 views)
File Type: pdf Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 4.pdf(720.0 KB, 2287 views)
File Type: pdf Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 5.pdf(594.2 KB, 2051 views)
File Type: pdf Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 6.pdf(567.8 KB, 1846 views)
File Type: pdf Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 7.pdf(885.8 KB, 1805 views)
File Type: pdf Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 8.pdf(1.31 MB, 1926 views)
File Type: pdf Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 9.pdf(1.04 MB, 1881 views)
File Type: pdf Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 10.pdf(1,003.4 KB, 2013 views)
File Type: pdf Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Sample Paper 11.pdf(1.55 MB, 4555 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Licentiate (Life And Non-Life) Practice Of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Principles of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Insurance Business Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. C.I.S (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Insurance Salesmanship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Licentiate general insurance last years question papers for preparation
  8. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT5- General Insurance, Life and Health Contingencies Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Exemption in III Licentiate and Associate papers for PGDM in Insurance & Banking holder? -- [New]
  11. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject ST1- Life Insurance Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  12. Examination for Insurance Surveyors-Principles and Practice of General Insurance and Survey and Loss Assessment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Associateship Examination-Life Assurance Underwriting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Associateship Examination-Life Assurance Finance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Associateship Examination-Legal Aspects of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Online practice test for IRDA licence of life and non life insurance
  17. Associateship Examination-Application of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Mathematical Basis of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

hello sir.now iam doing in msc(microbiology)in pursuing 2nd year.can i apply for the job drug inspecter.am i elgible for this job.plz tell me
20th October 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i need licentiate previous question papers of 2011,2012,2013 for practise of insurance,principles of insurance,regulation of insurance business regarding 2013 syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?