24th December 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in fortune 500 companies after doing UG BCA through distance education?

i have done my UG B.C.A through distance education.i am IT professional. i am not getting jobs in fortune 500 companies. because of my bca through distance education. all they need is regular candidate.shall i do.... anyone suggest me what i have to do.. plzzzzzzzz

14th January 2019, 10:43 PM
ATT.

Default Re: How to get jobs in fortune 500 companies after doing UG BCA through distance education?

Fortune 500 companies are considered to be the top 500 companies in the world. It is a dream of many people to get a chance to work in these companies. Many students work really hard to get jobs in these 500 companies. These 500 companies generally select students from well known institutes such as IITs and IIMs and other well known institutes and universities of India. Since you have done your graduation in computer application ie BCA through distant mode, it is nearly impossible that you will get selected in these companies. However, if you decide to do a masters degree from a well known college / university, then there is a good chance that you may get a chance to work in these companies. I repeat, it is a dream of many people to get a chance to work in these companies. Many students work really hard to get jobs in these 500 companies. So, accordingly, you will also have to do the same to get a job in these top 500 fortune companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?