28th December 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to join a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering?

sir,
I completed diploma in civil engineering, i would like to join in govt job, my course suitable for which jobs in govt fields, please inform to my mail [email protected]
thanking you sir

Related Questions:
4th September 2012, 08:00 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: How to join a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering?

Diploma Holders are great assets for any Government engineering company that takes great pride in serving the nation with their expertise. Diploma Holders passing out from an AICTE recognized institute from disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical etc hold great promise of serving the nation through dissemination of their knowledge en route these companies. Young, dynamic and motivated diploma holders have great prospects for Government jobs,
Based on specialization, Diploma holders can cater their services in a plethora of engineering fields. The job openings offered by major government sector companies have varied recruitment processes laid down. Basically, the satisfaction of required educational qualifications and years of experience makes one eligible for getting recruited based on subsequent written exam and interview

We will have an overview of some of the offers bailed out by some eminent government sector companies for diploma holders.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) – DMRC is a joint venture company of Indian and Delhi government, entrusted with the responsibility of rail based Mass rapid transit system for Delhi. Students who have successfully completed 3 years of Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronic fields are eligible to apply. Young candidates are preferred up to an age of 28 years. The pay scale generally varies between Rs. 5700 to Rs. 9200.

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) – BHEL is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking offering services in power, transportation, transmission and Electronic Sector and has its own manufacturing units spread all over India. BHEL engages Engineering Supervisors on Fixed Tenure basis on their project sites. BHEL requires one to have qualified from an AICTE recognized institute with diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical or Electronic fields to be eligible for project jobs. Suitable candidates may tender their application to BHEL that may further screen them according to their selection criteria. Candidates can expect a pay scale ranging from Rs.9800 to Rs. 10500, with a mediclaim coverage of Rs. 2 Lakhs.

HMT Machine Tools Limited (HMT) – HMT is a premiere machine tool manufacturing company that recruits diploma holders from various branches of engineering for its various trades of tools manufacturing units. A 3 years diploma is mandatory and the selection is based on written examination followed by interview. Technicians can expect to draw a consolidated salary in the pay scale of Rs.5800 to Rs.10200.
21st September 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering?

Which book i prefer for govt job after completing my diploma in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?