1st January 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

If i wish to join ISRO after M.Tech then in which branch should I M.Tech?

i am an engineering student of 6th semester and wnat to join ISRO after B.E.
but i am confused that in which field i must prepare for the exam, in electronics or electrical.

another question is that if i wish to join ISRO after doing M.Tech, then in which branch i should do M.Tech, so as to get a good scope in ISRO.

Please answer my question and shoot my confusion.

25th May 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If i wish to join ISRO after M.Tech then in which branch should I M.Tech?

i am persuing my b.tech with computer science branch.i want to know is there any job opportunities after b.tech with cs branch.
20th May 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If i wish to join ISRO after M.Tech then in which branch should I M.Tech?

I was completed my btech with electronics and communication and which department is best to do mtech for getting a job in ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?