7th December 2010, 09:15 PM
sambasiva rao

Information and procedure of ISRO entrance exam? How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after 12th?

Please send information about entrance exam and how can we apply for entrance exam to enter ISRO after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  2. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam? Required percentage to appear for ISRO Exam? Procedure to clear this Exam?
  3. Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  4. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam online?
  5. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  7. Are the entrance exams for ISRO colleges conducted every year? Where are the colleges for ISRO in India?
  8. Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?
  9. Will I be eligible to appear for the entrance exam of ISRO after 12th if my subject combination is PCMB? How should I apply for the entrance?
  10. Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms?
  11. Is there any way to join ISRO after class 12th? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam being a Diploma Automobile Engineer? Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam?
  13. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in Electronics Engineering?
  14. Procedure to study M.Tech in ISRO for B.Tech final year student?
  15. Detailed information about ISRO entrance exam for 10th standard?
  16. How may I get examination details of ISRO entrance exam?
  17. Information regarding ISRO Entrance Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  18. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing 12th with PCM?
13th December 2010, 10:25 PM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: Information and procedure of ISRO entrance exam? How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after 12th?

dear,

after 12 you can not go directly to ISRO so there is another procedure

after 12 apply for ISAT 2011 then after you will go there in ISRO because

takes students from there .............

best of luck
17th December 2010, 01:29 PM
v v dhande

Default Re: Information and procedure of ISRO entrance exam? How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after 12th?

after 12th you have to do the degree in the engineering in civil ,electrical or electronics .Then frequently visit the website of ISRO that is www.isro.org.in the latest information of the various vacancies are given in the site.the detail information about the selection procedure is given.Generally,the initial screening then the interview is the selection procedure.
20th January 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information and procedure of ISRO entrance exam? How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after 12th?

eligibility for isro iist enterance exam??
25th January 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

can we apply for isro entrance test after 12th?
What is the course called?
What is the criteria for it?
26th March 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

tell me the procedure how to apply for isro entrance exam.-2011 and eligibility also.
27th March 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

iam doing my degree in engineering in electronics now it is 3rd year can i eligible for applying job in ISRO plz tel me i have more intrest in it
10th December 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

on which day the isro exam is going to start
10th March 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

information regarding entrance to ISRO after passing class 12 & what should be minimum percentage in 12 standard.
23rd May 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

TAKING BIO WILL BE A BURDEN FOR ISRO EXAM ??????
20th May 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Now am studying BCA nd after BCA hw can i join the ISRO??? Is it possible??? If possible then plz explain hw its possible nd wt i hv to do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?