20th January 2012, 07:46 PM
satish mechanical

Are there any government jobs available to me after completing B.Tech with 65%?

i completed my b-tech with65% any govt job to me...please tell me if its possible

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  2. Government jobs available for me after completing B.Tech with 62%?
  3. Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?
  4. Which are the good government jobs for me? Can I get government jobs after completing AMIE?
  5. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  6. How to prepare for government jobs exam after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  7. Am I eligible for any government jobs after completing B.Tech from AP university with backlogs?
  8. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  9. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  10. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  11. After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?
  12. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  13. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  14. Government Jobs for maths lecturers after completing B.Tech in CSE? -- [New]
  15. List of government jobs in Andhra Pradesh after completing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  16. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Government exams which I can write after completing B.Tech studies?
  18. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
22nd January 2012, 07:07 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any government jobs available to me after completing B.Tech with 65%?

Your academic qualification surely makes you eligible for the Government undertaking companies.

As you have not mentioned your B.Tech. specialization so I am making it clear that
all Government undertaking companies/organization do not recruit engineering graduates
of all streams. They recruit according to the company's requirement.
e.g. NTPC generally recruit Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Mechanical engineering
graduates only. BHEL generally recruits Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical engineering
graduates.
ONGC recruits engineering graduates of almost all major disciplines.
Further you will have to check age criteria also.
Most of the PSUs put an age criteria of 21-30 years for fresh engineering graduates.
The relaxation in age limit is given according to central government rules.

BHEL, NTPC and IOCL shall be doing recruitment through GATE-2012.

The recruitment examination of other PSUs shall be conducted separately.
All the notification regarding such recruitment exams, are published in
Employment News and major national newspapers.
22nd January 2012, 07:21 PM
komal more

Cool Re: Are there any government jobs available to me after completing B.Tech with 65%?

Your academic qualification surely makes you eligible for the Government undertaking companies.

As you have not mentioned your B.Tech. specialization so I am making it clear that
all Government undertaking companies/organization do not recruit engineering graduates
e.g. NTPC generally recruit Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Mechanical engineering
graduates only. BHEL generally recruits Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical engineering
graduates.
Most of the PSUs put an age criteria of 21-30 years for fresh engineering graduates.

22nd January 2012, 08:19 PM
mani_baban

Cool Re: Are there any government jobs available to me after completing B.Tech with 65%?

graduates.

22nd January 2012, 08:19 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Are there any government jobs available to me after completing B.Tech with 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish mechanical View Post
i completed my b-tech with65% any govt job to me...please tell me if its possible
Dear Aspirant

It is good to see that you are Graduate in Engineering with 65% Marks i.e. good score.

You didn't mention your Engineering trade. I am pleased to inform you that you are eligible for all Government jobs at this percentage.Besides govt. job, you have also option for many Private & MNCs jobs.

Government sector recruiting Engineering graduates
-------------------------------------------------------

• ISRO[Indian Space Research Organization]
  • BEL[Bharat Electronics Limited]
  • ECIL[Electronics Corporation India Limited]
  • DRDO[Defence Research and Development Organisation]
  • BSNL JTO[Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Junior Telecom Officers]
  • Indian Railways
  • CDS[Combined Defence Service]
  • SAIL[Steel Authority of India Limited]
  • GAIL[Gas Authority of India Limited]
  • HAL[Hinustan Aeronautics Limited]
  • NTPC[National Thermal Power Corporation]
  • ONGC[Oil and Natural Nas Commission Limited]
  • IES[Indian Engineering Service]
  • IAS/IPS, PCS
& many more.

Private sector recruiting Engineering graduates
-----------------------------------------------

• TCS
  • CTS
  • INFOSYS
  • HCL
  • SATYAM
  • ACCENTURE
  • IBM
  • ACCENTURE
  • WIPRO
  • MICROSOFT
  • AIRTEL
  • AIRCEL
  • VODAFONE
  • IDEA
  • TATA COMMUNICATION SERVICES
  • RELIANCE
& many more.

Other sector recruiting Engineering graduates
----------------------------------------------

• Tech support
  • BPO/KPO
  • Call centers
  • Bank

etc.

For all Government & Private sector jobs notification, detail information visit following website will help you find suitable Jobs:

"Read Employment News daily for all latest job vacancies & detail"
22nd January 2012, 08:47 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any government jobs available to me after completing B.Tech with 65%?

Quote:
Dear Friend,

There are many government for the B.Tech students.

You ahave also passed B.Tech with 65% marks, which is good. According to your marks, you are eligible for almost all the government jobs and government undertaking jobs. But you have not mentioned your stream, that makes us tough to give you list of companies for which, you are eligible........

Still I am giving you a list of such companies......

There are several types of fields, like, electrical engineering, computer engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and so on and so forth. Evidently, it would depend largely on a student’s field of specialization to decide the kinds of government jobs he can apply for.

Union public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC holds authority to conduct examinations for recruiting candidates for civil services of India. It holds Indian Engineering Services (IES) Examination every year. Civil, electrical and mechanical engineers can apply for this exam. The pay scales for UPSC jobs depend on the type of post. However, on a general note, a BTech graduate can earn within a range of Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100 (with Rs. 5400 as a grade pay).

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
HAL is one of the Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Based in Bangalore and administered by the Indian Ministry of Defence, this company deals in manufacturing of equipment that is related to navigation, aircraft and communication. Students who have studied BTech in Aeronautical engineering are eligible to apply for a job in this company. An average pay scale of an engineer in HAL varies from Rs. 20, 600 to Rs. 46, 500.

NTPC
This is India’s largest power company. It is also one of the most esteemed organizations for engineers to get placed. To apply for a job post in NTPC, a candidate needs to appear for Indian Selection Test. Candidates who clear and get short-listed are called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. NTPC offers the best package in the industry. An executive trainee at NTPC may get any pay scale ranging from Rs. 24, 900 to Rs. 50, 500.

Latest vacancies are as folows.............

1. Scientist Trainee, Jobs in Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology

2. Scientist Trainee, Jobs in Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
JANUARY 21, 2012

3. IT Consultant, Jobs In Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (CESCL)

4. Trainee Engineering Cadet, Jobs In The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd.

5. Teaching Assistant, Govt Jobs In S.V. National Institute of Technology – Surat

6. Trainee Engineering Cadet, Jobs In Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCI)

7. Material Engineer/ Lab Assistant, Jobs In TCIL

8. Deputy General Manager, Jobs In Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) 2012

9. Executive Director/ General Manager, Jobs in Engineering Projects India 2012

10. Business Development(Head), Jobs In National Payments Corporation of India

etc etc..........
22nd January 2012, 11:34 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
Firstly please mention the stream in which you have completed your B.Tech.

There are may govt job after completing your B.Tech:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.E.S
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

ALL THE BEST!
27th February 2012, 11:52 PM
chandler8161

Dear Friend,

You have lot of opportunities available on Govt sector like postal, Railways, Banking jobs etc. You can also apply through UPSC, RRB for govt sector jobs. You can alo apply in DRDO, RDSO, BHEL, NTPC, IOC, ONGC etc where all the work is done through computerized system. You can give examination in telecommunication companies. I suggest that you read employment news on daily basis for more information.

all the best
17th March 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 21.67 in gate(BE Electrical).. am i eligible for any psu or is it useful any private core companies???? plz guys rly soon
28th April 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i have done bsc(it).do i eligible for goverment post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?