8th December 2010, 03:47 PM
m.vignesh23

What are the ways to apply for higher studies in Germany after B.E Mechatronics? Is TOEFL enough?

hai friends,
i am vignesh. i am a current third year b.e mechatronics student. i have 82%. what are the ways to apply for higher studies in germany & whether toefl is enough?.please clarify me friends..

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechatronics
  2. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  3. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  4. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  5. Can I apply in Germany for higher studies after scoring 57% in intermediate?
  6. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  7. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  8. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  9. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  10. Which country is preferable to study M.Tech(CSE) course?
  11. Why all people are going to US for higher studies? What's the special in US? What are the courses offered under MS? Pursuing MS degree from Germany is good?
  12. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do to study in abroad after 10th?
  14. Which exam I should qualify for getting a free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th in India?
  15. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  16. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  17. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  18. Eligibilty criteria for TOFEL-GRE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
5th June 2011, 02:28 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the ways to apply for higher studies in Germany after B.E Mechatronics? Is TOEFL enough?

Hey friend contact with Germany embassy ; there after prepare for GMAT,GRE ...
concentrate your subjects as well as English ,aptitude .
TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language) this test is compulsory for English countries like USA,UK but you want to go Germany so learn German language..
good luck...
20th November 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the ways to apply for higher studies in Germany after B.E Mechatronics? Is TOEFL enough?

dear frends hi i m pralhad n plz guide me which exam i shd hav 2 take for germany (gre ielts tofl?) for doing ms in pharmaceutical
science
24th August 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

hi frndz am arshad frm india i need to knw after doing b.e higher studies m.e wat are plz share ur suggestion to me my mail is "[email protected]" fb id is "[email protected]"....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?